Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back at it again

Here is my attempt once again to blog. At girl's night out last night, we went to see Julie and Julia. Julie worked full time, cooked multiple Julia Child recipes and still managed to blog every morning. Why can't I?

There is one major difference: Julie had no children. Herein lies the crux of my problem. I apparently can't even blog and be pregnant at the same time. My last blog post was literally the week before I found out I was pregnant with our 3rd child. Pregancy apparently henders multi-tasking...

So, why is it that I think that I'm going to be able to keep up a blog now that I have THREE children? (Yes, it's been nearly a year since my last post - I can hear my 5-week old coo in her bassinet at this very moment) I don't know. Perhaps, giving birth depletes the brain cells responsible for logic one at a time. no, not one at a time... thousands, no, millions--all at once.

One thing I am sure of, however. The addition of the third child - our token girl - will definately be fodder for blog material.

So I'm lifting my figurative glass of sparkling cider - yes, Cheri, even in my figurative world I don't like the taste of alcohol - Here's to blogging -- again!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You'll just do what I do--blog at midnight! In all seriousness, I find writing clears my head and helps me to be a better mom in the morning, especially after some of the crazy days I'd rather forget!

Teri said...

Go Kristina! You can do it!! I agree with Jen it is a great way to clear your head, or just remember why you love these little people God has given to you! Look forward to reading more in the future! :)