Monday, December 14, 2009

My Obsession

I have a need to dress my daughter in the most ridiculous clothes in the world.  I can't help myself.  She really has a great sense of style.  My husband calls it hodge-podge.  I call it precious.  First there's the hair accessories.  The bigger the better. 





Bows are great, but I'm especially partial to the head flowers.





Then there's the dresses my sewing machine keeps making... it's not me, I promise.  The fabric fairy who shall remain nameless (jenn stahl) just drops by my house, and during the night, my machine or perhaps the fashion forward sisters of those little shoe elves come and make the most obnoxious, adorable, clashy clothing for my sweet angel to wear. 





It would be rude of me to not put her in them. 





Then lets not forget to mention the legwarmers -- black and pink paisley ones...  just because.  And shoes,  doesn't every baby girl need panda shoes with pink bows? 





Last but not least, there's the ever popular tu tu.  Plain pink one, Red one to go with her Falcons shirt (just for Daddy), and the candy color one. 





Will she let me still dress her when she's 16?  One can only dream...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a cute baby! Enjoy it while it lasts because I'm not sure it will look as cute when she's 16.... :)