Friday, December 18, 2009

I Mother, Therefore I am... tired

I'm tired today.

I'm tired because Juliette's diaper leaked at 4 am and she didn't like it so much, "and while I'm up, Momma, why don't you go ahead and feed me."


I'm tired because every time I start to try to something productive Jax has to pee. Why can't you pull your own pants down, son? And I know you are excited when there is poop in the potty, but do I really have to see it every time?


I'm tired because I constantly do laundry. No further explanation needed.


I'm tired because I always feel like I'm feeding someone.


I'm tired because there were TWO children in my bed with me when I woke up this morning


I'm tired simply because I never recover from 5:00-7:30 each evening. That time slot deserves its own post.


I'm tired because I've been so busy this morning I haven't had my coffee yet.


I'm tired because I had to walk to the bus stop in the rain AFTER I looked for my car keys for 15 minutes.


I'm tired because NOTHING seems to wrap up nicely with a bow. Really, the dude who hit us doesn't have insurance? nice...


I'm tired because the boys' bathroom ALWAYS smells like pee... I can't clean it enough.


No cutesy ending to this post... too tired to think of one.

1 comment:

Amy Ruth said...

Oh Kristina!!! I can relate to so many of these.

I'm so sorry the dude who hit you doesn't have insurance! BTDT. Ugh.