Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Resolve.

It's a new year and time for the obligitory list of resolutions.  So here goes:

I, Kristina Sanford, momma to three and wife to one in this Two Thousand and Tenth year of our Lord resolve to:

1) take a shower before noon at least three times a week. I usually  still have on my pajamas at 4:00, when I normally get my shower in.  That's only because I have a competent 6 year old home from school who can baby sit for about 3 1/2 minutes...  I cringe to know what actually goes on while I'm in the shower.  I'm sure there is some mischeif that I'd rather not know about.  Maybe I should just take longer showers and swim in the wonderful abyss of ignorance as long as I can...

2) wear something other than my pajamas to the bus stop.  Pretty doubtful any of Grant's friends or the bus driver for that matter think I'm running for the fashionista of the century.  They probably don't even realize I have real clothes.  You know the kinds with buttons and zippers and cloth other than fleece, jersey and spandex.

3) actually fit better into my real clothes. You know the kinds with buttons and zippers and with cloth other than fleece, jersey and spandex.  My father gave us Wii Fit for Christmas.  I'm sore already and I've really only just plugged my name into the thing.  I may need some anti depresants after seeing what that awful thing did to me yesterday.  I innocently stepped on that little rectangle box and typed in my wee little height and the next thing I know, my little mii figure blows up like a balloon and this little sqeeky, creepy voice tells me that I'm obese.  nice.

So in a nutshell, this year I want to be freshly showered as I workout in real clothes on my Wii before noon.  I'll let you know if that happens tomorrow.  I seriously doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, by 2011 that little squeeky, creepy voice will tell me I'm just overweight, not obese.  

No comments: